- 1st - Parent Information Night from 6:00 to 7:30 PM
- 11th - Fourth graders to Fourcasters
- 17th - Starlite Skating from 6:00 to 8:00 PM
- 18th - Individual pictures
- 24th - Math/Reading Night from 5:30 to 8:00 PM
- 25th - Birthday Lunch
Pauline South Intermediate School in the Auburn-Washburn School District, serves approximately 300 students in grades fourth
Pauline South was honored with the National Title One Distinguished Schools' Award in 2009. We are very proud
of our students and staff.
The mission of the Pauline Schools is for all children to achieve their highest level of performance as responsible and
All children are treated with respect.
All children are to receive constant and unconditional support.
All decisions are made thinking, "Children First."